Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Chef Steve Wells"8lbs Lighter And Moving In The Right Direction"

15 years ago I realized my purpose in life was to help others gain success through fitness and life. As I continue to strive for my own personal goals. I have seen and enjoyed helping others achieve. Once in awhile you run across an individual who has what it takes to be all and have everything they desire. As most of you know I'm incredibly optimistic about life and what it has to offer. I do not push my views upon anyone,just nudge them in the right direction with encouragement and give them my gift of laughter to keep the mental lows at bay. Chef Steve Wells is one of those individuals and he's well on his way to gaining his successes in fitness and life. No It's not easy,but damn it's worth the fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment